During the service purchase Smartsellerhelp.com website is provided with data security, as data protection and encryption occurs using SSL (secure socket layer). Smartsellerhelp.com does not store customers’ credit card data and access data to other payment systems.
If you tick the “Remember Me”, When registering in the client system, we will use the persistent cookies that the next time you visit Smartsellerhelp.com recognize your user profile with all the functionality of the adjustments made.
The stored data will only use those cases to report a service connection, disconnection, the information related to availability of the provision, for a contract drawn up, billing and dispatch, special offers and Smartsellerhelp.com current information.
Smartsellerhelp.com website registered user data will be protected against loss, unauthorized use, and unauthorized alteration. Your data will not be distributed and made available to third parties.
Personal data we collect from you
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person. You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime when you are in contact with us. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, if you chose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have.
User Data – Personal data we collect and use about you and how we collect it:
- This is the personal data that is provided by you or collected by us to enable you to sign up for and use the Smartsellerhelp Service. Depending on the type of Smartsellerhelp Service plan you sign up for, this may include your username, email address, phone number, birth date, gender, street address, and country.
- Some of the personal data we will ask you to provide is required in order to create your account. You also have the option to provide us with additional personal data in order to make your account more personalized.
- The exact personal data we will collect depends on the type of Smartsellerhelp Service plan you sign up for, how you create an account, and whether you use third party services (such as Facebook) to sign up and use the Smartsellerhelp Service. If you use a third party service to create an account, we will receive personal data via that third party service but only when you have consented to that third party service sharing your personal data with us. Please note that the available plans and sign-up options may differ by country.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to identify our clients
- We also use personal information create invoices for our customers.
- We may use your personal information such as your email to send you newsletters.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as language, zip code, area code and the time zone so that we can better understand customer
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Your rights and your preferences: Giving you choice and control
The General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR” gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. Accordingly, we are happy to offer transparency and access controls to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of access – the right to be informed of, and request access to, the personal data we process about you;
- Right to rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to object – the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- Right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to data portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service;
Data retention and deletion
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to provide you with the Smartseller Service and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as maintaining the performance of the Smartseller Service, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, complying with our legal obligations, and resolving disputes.
If you request, we will delete or anonymise your personal data so that it no longer identifies you, unless we are legally allowed or required to maintain certain personal data, including situations such as the following:
- If there is an unresolved issue relating to your account, such as an outstanding credit on your account or an unresolved claim or dispute we will retain the necessary personal data until the issue is resolved;
- Where we need to retain the personal data for our legal, tax, audit, and accounting obligations, we will retain the necessary personal data for the period required by applicable law; and/or,
- Where necessary for our legitimate business interests such as fraud prevention or to maintain the security of our users.
Keeping your personal data safe
We are committed to protecting our users’ personal data. We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to help protect the security of your personal data; however, please note that no system is ever completely secure. We have implemented various policies including pseudonymisation, encryption, access, and retention policies to guard against unauthorised access and unnecessary retention of personal data in our systems.
Your password protects your user account, so we encourage you to use a strong password that is unique to your Smartsellerhelp account, never share your password with anyone, limit access to your computer and browser, and log out after having used the Smartsellerhelp Service.
How to contact us
Thank you for reading our Policy. If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact our Data Protection Officer by using the ‘Contact’ form on the top menu or emailing email@example.com