During the service purchase Smartamzseller.com website is provided with data security, as data protection and encryption occurs using SSL (secure socket layer). Smartamzseller.com does not store customers’ credit card data and access data to other payment systems.
If you tick the “Remember Me”, When registering in the client system, we will use the persistent cookies that the next time you visit Smartamzseller.com recognize your user profile with all the functionality of the adjustments made.
The stored data will only use those cases to report a service connection, disconnection, the information related to availability of the provision, for a contract drawn up, billing and dispatch, special offers and Smartamzseller.com current information.
Smartamzseller.com website registered user data will be protected against loss, unauthorized use, and unauthorized alteration. Your data will not be distributed and made available to third parties.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person. You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime when you are in contact with us. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, but, if you chose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to any queries you may have.
What personal information we collect
- When you register for our service, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to identify our clients
- We also use personal information create invoices for our customers.
- We may use your personal information such as your email to send you newsletters.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as language, zip code, area code and the time zone so that we can better understand customer
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.